We sincerely appreciate your ongoing patience while we gathered more information from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and Washtenaw County Health Department regarding the new mask policy.
The health and safety of our member and employee community is of the utmost importance.
Based on the recent update from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), regarding Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated Individuals, and the most recent MDHHS Gatherings and Face Mask Order, the mask restrictions have been lifted for those who are Fully Vaccinated.
Therefore, effective at club opening on Thursday May 20th, the face covering/mask policy at Liberty will be adjusted to align with CDC recommendations and state/local policies.
• Masks will be required indoors unless a member voluntarily chooses to provide proof of being fully vaccinated.
• Members who provide proof at the front desk will receive a temporary bracelet to be worn while indoors.
• Masks are not required outdoors.
• Distancing of 6 feet is still required between individuals/groups not of the same household indoors and outdoors.
Per the Gatherings and Mask Order, individuals are Fully Vaccinated when:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine
Please note the mask order is due to change again July 1st. We will continue to reassess our policies as new information is released from federal/state/local authorities.
We deeply appreciate your continued support, understanding, and consideration for one another, especially as we navigate these new policies. We are eager to celebrate the summer season with you!
All My Best,
President & CEO