Liberty is excited to announce our new Online Classes platform. This new portal allows member only access to all our virtual classes (i.e. Zoom) as well as our on demand group fitness videos, all at the click of a button!
How to StartPlease continue to register for all group fitness classes via the website, app or front desk. Follow the directions below to create your Online Classes account:
- Go to libertyathletic.net and click on Online Classes (top right corner).
- Click on “log in” (top right corner).
- Click on the “sign up” link (top right corner).
- Enter in your email address. Your email address must match the email we have on file. Click on “verify email”.
- Check your email for an invite from Liberty Athletic Club on Demand. Click on the link and enter the requested information (Name, email, and password).
- Select “submit” which directs you to our portal. You will now be able to access all our online classes.
- Find your class on the schedule and click “Launch.”
When does this start?
The portal will be available for use starting today.
I keep getting an error message while registering that says “email address not invited.” What is going on?
That means that we have an incorrect email address for you, a different email, or no email at all. Please contact the business office at 734-665-3738 ext.111 to update your email.
Is this an app?
No, it is not an app, but can be viewed from any device that has access to the Internet.
Is this the same as the member portal?
No, this is a different portal with a separate login.
Can Non-Members access the portal?
No, the classes are only open to members.
Do I still need to register for the virtual class?
Yes, please continue to register for virtual classes via the website, app or front desk. This will ensure you are notified of any class cancellations or changes.