Thank you for your interest in employment at Liberty Athletic Club. Employees at Liberty provide exemplary customer service, share a strong sense of teamwork, and are committed to helping others improve their lives. If you are 16 years of age and are interested in meaningful work at a private health and tennis club, please contact Human Resource Director Katie Potgiesser via email at email@example.com or 734.665.3738 ext. 118.
Current Employment Opportunities:
- Birthday Party Supervisors
- Certified Lifeguards (lifeguard certification required)
- Swim Instructors (lifeguard certification required)
- Café Attendant
- Fitness Floor First Responder (CPR/First Aid/AED Certifications required)
- Women’s Facilities
- Assistant Child Care Director
Liberty Athletic Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Smoke Free Work Environment. All employees are required to complete a background check.