Thank you for your interest in employment at Liberty Athletic Club. Employees at Liberty provide exemplary customer service, share a strong sense of teamwork, and are committed to helping others improve their lives. If you are 16 years of age and are interested in meaningful work at a private health and tennis club, please contact Human Resource Director Katie Potgiesser via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.665.3738 ext. 118.
- Aqua Aerobics Instructor
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (early morning, evening & weekend shifts)
- Café Attendant (daytime position & weekend position available)
- Childcare Attendant
- First Responder and Fitness Floor Attendant
- Human Resource Generalist/Recruiter (full time)
- Female Facilities (weekends)
- Swim Instructor
Liberty Athletic Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Smoke Free Work Environment. All employees are required to complete a background check.