We are Hiring
We are seeking outgoing and motivated individuals to join our team. We are accepting employment applications for the following positions:
- Swim Instructors – In Liberty’s Learn-to-Swim Program, our instructors teach life skills and provide a positive, memorable, safe, and fun experience for members of all ages. Lifeguard and CPR/AED certifications are required and may be obtained once hired. Various after-school and weekend shifts are available. Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Café Attendants – Our cafe attendants regularly interact with our members, assisting with food and drink selection, preparing a variety of hot and cold foods, and recording sales transactions at the register. This position requires attention to detail along with the desire to provide excellent customer service. Both daytime and evening weekday shifts are available; weekend availability is a plus.
- Rockwall Attendant – Our rockwall attendants are dedicated to providing a fun, healthy, and safe environment in the Lagoon Activity Center by managing the operation of the climbing wall and supervising the play area. This position requires a friendly, outgoing person who is dedicated to safety and customer service and feels confident and comfortable enforcing the Activity Center’s rules and procedures. Available shifts for this position are Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 -7:00 p.m.
- Lifeguards - Our lifeguards provide a positive and safe experience for members of all ages in and around the pool by proactively enforcing our rules and policies. Lifeguard/CPR certification is required. Available shifts for this position are Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Certified Personal Trainer – Our certified personal trainers engage with our members through one-on-one and small group training sessions to provide guidance, instruction, and motivation in their fitness and wellness journeys. Personal trainers are also responsible for assuming the role of first responder for all club-wide emergencies. Applicants must possess and maintain CPR, AED, and first aid certifications, as well as hold one of the following: NASM, ACSM, ACE or NSCA.
- Certified Massage Therapist (Part-Time) – Our certified massage therapists are passionate about their work and promote whole-body health and well-being by properly implementing our spa protocols. Interested applicants should be dedicated to providing high-quality services and working as part of a team.
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor – Our group fitness instructors teach one or more of the over 250 complimentary group fitness classes at Liberty. Class openings that are currently in demand are as follows: bootcamp, power, and strength. CPR and group fitness instructor certifications are required for these positions. Available times are as follows: weekday mornings and evenings and weekends.
- Fitness Floor First Responder – Our fit floor responders are responsible for monitoring the fit floor and handling all club-wide emergencies, interacting with members, and keeping the fit floor clean and organized. Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification is required. Available shifts for this position are as follows: Mondays 1:00-5:00 p.m., Tuesdays 5:00-9:30 p.m., Saturdays 6:30 - 11:00 a.m., and Sundays 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Fitness Equipment Technician – Our fitness equipment technician ensures the functionality of the club’s exercise equipment through regular cleaning, routine inspection, and scheduled maintenance. This position’s responsibilities include diagnosing, repairing, and adjusting fitness equipment to ensure optimal performance and safety for Liberty’s membership.
All positions provide a complimentary membership to the club and a 25% discount on items in the café and personal training sessions when working a minimum of two shifts per week.
Interested applicants may download the Liberty Employment Application. Please contact the Colette Kress, HR Manager, at 734.665.3738 ext. 118 or via email at [email protected] with questions or to apply.